Our Cleanliness Commitment
We Care About Your Safety
At Mountain View Inn, your well-being is our top priority. It's time to take a break from home with a comfortable stay knowing that we're taking every step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Mountain View.
Before You Arrive
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer stations in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out available for all guests
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning with disinfectants against COVID-19 in all accommodations
- Guest keys sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, including switch panels, remote controls, faucets
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC websiteWishing you good health and safe travels!
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"